Are you looking to write for our eBusiness News Blog to get on board of the best guest blogging opportunities? – Then read on.
As a thriving eBusiness news blog, we welcome informative, resourceful and newsworthy guest contributions from expert eBusiness or e-commerce guest writers who can provide relevant information to our eBusiness Blog readership.
If you are an industry expert and write high-quality guest posts that will offer valuable insights and information about the latest developments in the digital business and internet entrepreneurship world, we’re listening.
Just make sure to read our criteria for guest contributions first to send us your best piece.
Criteria For Writing For the eBusiness News Blog:
- Mention or discuss original concepts, relevant arguments, and the latest trends and developments. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
You will need to attribute data, quotations, and outside content correctly and clearly using relevant references in the article.
- No irrelevant or purely commercial links for SEO purposes will be published. Only one link to your company’s website in the body of the post will be made a do-follow link.
- Add relevant and useful images, graphics or infographics to enhance the content.
- All guest submissions must be written in perfect English without any grammar or spelling mistakes.
- You can add a brief author bio highlighting your background.
- The topic of your article should be relevant to our eBusiness Blog readers so anything related to digital/online marketing, e-commerce, web development, SEO, web hosting etc. will be accepted.
- Once you submit your article via the form below or via email, we will review and approve it. We may edit it, if required.
- We’ll let you know about the progress of your submission within the following 72 hours of you sending it to us.
- We only work with writers, business experts and content providers who are professionals in their conduct and writing style. We aim to provide valuable and informative information to benefit our readership.
Get in touch by completing the form below and we look forward to reading your exciting eBusiness piece and share it with our readers.