Table of Contents
The development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry has led to a situation where buying bitcoin doesn’t cause difficulties. However, newcomers may be stumped by this, which is due to both the ignorance and inexperience, the features of digital assets, and the conditions of their storage and transactions.
The easiest way to get Bitcoin in 2022 (BTC) is to buy bitcoin on the stock exchange. This will require some knowledge and time, as well as having a user’s own software or hardware Bitcoins wallet. In the future, the cryptocurrency is transferred to the wallet, but in some cases, storing it on the exchange is the most suitable option — especially if the purpose of the purchase is trading. Any user will be able to find a high-quality and profitable bitcoin trading platform by reading the text of this article!
Bitcoin Trading in 2022
Choosing Bitcoin Exchanges
Today there are many Bitcoin exchanges that allow their users to start bitcoin trading. Beginners choose among well-known sites with a good reputation and high indicators of trade volumes.
The criteria according to which the Bitcoin exchange is evaluated are individual. When choosing an exchange for trading bitcoin, the client needs to take into account the following main points in order to get the best result on the market:
- The number of trading pairs — no trader can say exactly what they will be trading in a couple of months, especially in the digital asset market, that’s why it’s worthwhile to foresee development opportunities in advance;
- Trading volumes — the high liquidity of the platform is directly proportional to the number of traders on the exchange, its profitability, as well as the efforts spent on the security of users’ funds;
- Methods of depositing funds to the account, — some exchanges accept only digital coins, others — in addition to them, dollars along with euros.
When choosing a Bitcoin exchange, all above indications should be considered first. In addition, there are minor points that inexperienced users often don’t pay attention to and get into unpleasant situations on the market. They are already described below!
The Best Exchange: How to Choose?
If the user is approached by all the above points, then the following criteria should be studied in more detail:
- The organization’s reputation — take time to study reviews and materials about the exchange on the web — news, scandals, and information about hacking facts will provide enough information to plan further steps;
- The KYC procedure – on some portals, clients won’t be asked to confirm almost any information about themselves and will be given the opportunity to work, albeit with restrictions, on other sites, in order to start trading, they’ll have to provide a lot of personal data about confirming its authenticity;
- Jurisdiction, — regulation can quickly slow down or accelerate the exchange’s development. It’s best to choose sites located in small countries loyal to cryptocurrencies.
Since Bitcoin’s foundation in 2009, its price has grown hundreds of times! Now the popularity of this cryptocurrency is only growing, which indicates that it’s profitable to work with Bitcoin. It’s good that today it can be done in different and very user-friendly ways!