Table of Contents
If you’re looking to rent a property from someone, or you’re wanting to rent out a property to the public or someone specific, then it’s important to know all the things that can help you throughout this process, this includes online letting agents.
If this is something that piques your interest, which I mean why wouldn’t it if you’re already here, continue reading this article about online letting agents, like Oasis Living, so you can learn more about how they’re able to help you.
What Is An Online Letting Agent?
An online letting agent is difficult to understand the meaning of if you’re unfamiliar with renting or renting out properties. This is why we’re here to explain what online letting agents are just a little bit better.
Online letting agents are just like regular letting agents, but online. Their job is to manage rental properties on the behalf of owners, including finding tenants, conducting property searches so the owners or landlords don’t have to, collecting rent, and a lot more.
The reason that landlords hire online letting agents, is to overall make their life easier, especially if they’re doing the landlord gig on the side while having their main or dream job as a priority in comparison.
Renters also get the expertise of online letting agents as they help them and pair them with landlords and rental agreements that better suit their needs. Everything that the renter says goes through the letting agent and gets reported to the landlord, and vice versa.
No matter if you’re a person wanting to rent from someone, or needing to find quality tenants to rent out your property, an online letting agent is able to help you either way in both retrospects.
How Can I Find The Best Online Letting Agent?
There are a lot of really good online letting agents out there for you to choose from, but it can be difficult to weed out the weak from the brawn. Luckily, here are some of the things to look for when it comes to hiring a letting agent.
- Offering Different Forms Of Payment: There are two types of payment forms that you can choose from, flat fees and outright payments
- Finding Tenants: Being able to find and have the means for tenants that are looking to rent for the same or similar properties as yours is ideal
- Rent Collection: Collecting rent from your tenants at your properties
- Rent Management: Conducting checks and other types of inspections upon the property for any repairs that need to be done or relating damages reported, such as fridges not working, etc
- Support & Knowledge: Throughout the time of rent process you’d be going through, having an online letting agent needs to have the ability to provide you with the support you need
- Finding Areas & Properties: Suitable properties and homes to live in, online letting agents are t the best way for you to find suitable properties available
- Negotiating Terms: On your behalf, online letting agents need to be able to negotiate with the landlord and help you get what you need
An online letting agent is able to help you with a lot, no matter if you’re a renter looking for a new home, or a landlord trying to rent out a property.
Can You Haggle With Online Letting Agents?
Something that you might be interested in knowing, no matter if you’re a renter or a landlord, you are actually able to haggle with online letting agents, like Oasis Living, of all kinds, when it comes to the prices that they offer you.
This rule is more applicable to renters, however, as it’s more difficult to negotiate as a landlord, due to the larger amount of responsibilities that come with taking over a landlord’s job.
Online letting agents allow you to negotiate on behalf of the landlord to lower the rent and can apply if you’re looking to move into a new best place or you’re already living there and want to dispute a rent increase.
When you’re going to haggle with an online letting agent, be sure to do your research prior, target properties that haven’t leased yet or are planning to, in order to get the best deal before anyone else, and check out the rental history.
No matter if you’re someone who’s wanting to rent from another, or needing to find tenants to rent out your property, an online letting agent, like Oasis Living, is able to help you both respectively.
Luckily, you’re able to haggle with online letting agents, unlike when you’re a renter talking with landlords, so you can be sure you get the best price for property rental deals.